We have reopened our church on Sundays. Those planning to attend in person must wear masks within the church and during service. We will offer children and youth ministry during our service. Please arrive at church early for the screening process.
Sunday Service Join us at 10:00 AM. Pastor Ben will be speaking on “The Greatest Gift” Luke 2:1-12. Service will be held in the Youth Center. Chapel 2 will be open as overflow. Breakfast will be served at 8:30 AM. Please invite your friends!
2022 Special Thanksgiving Offering (11/20-12/31): Each year, apart from regular tithing and giving, our church will collect a Special Thanksgiving Offering from Thanksgiving to year-end to support urgent needs in the global mission field. This year, 25% of the donation will be given to support Habibi International’s N. Iraq Refugee Relief and the other 75% will support Taiwan West Coast Mission ministries, which include the summer short-term missions and supporting the seven community centers serving marginalized youth & families and sharing the gospel with them. Please write “2022 Special Thanksgiving Offering” in the memo line of your donation check or on the offering envelope. Tax-deductible receipts will be issued by the church.
“Grace & Glory” Album: In honor of God's grace and glory in our church, the church will publish a “Grace & Glory” Album. We hope that from Thanksgiving to the end of the year (11/20-12/31), we can collect from brothers and sisters’ thanksgiving articles and photos to give thanks and glory to God. The number of words in Chinese articles should not exceed 600 words, and 450 words for English articles. You are welcome to submit your articles with high-resolution photos. All articles should be sent to the church office by email or post. The email address of the church office is: firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is December 31.
Vibrant Community Groups
Check out a group this week and get connected with people.
Family Life: John email@example.com
Friday, 8:00 PM on Zoom
Sunday Vibrant Community: Jack firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday Afternoon in-person
ThrYve (Young Adults & College): Yi-ki email@example.com
Friday, 8:00 PM on Zoom or in-person
Lighthouse: Eugene firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, 7:30 PM at Church
Men's Group: Paul email@example.com
Pauline firstname.lastname@example.org (meets on 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month)
Carrie email@example.com (meets on Thursday mornings)