1/9/2022 CONNECTION NEWS

Church Reopened

We have reopened our church on Sundays. Those planning to attend in person are required to wear a mask, and have their temperature checked at the gate. We will offer children and youth ministry during our service. Please arrive at church early for the screening process. The gates will be closed at 9:45 a.m.


Sunday Service Pastor Ken will continue with our church theme. This Sunday he will speak on “Liberating Grace” from Galatians 5:1-12. You can join us in person or on Zoom.

Zoom ID: 864 3742 0180

Password: 5537


Support LA Refugee Family We want to thank you for your generous contribution to this outreach ministry. We have raised $10,800 seed money to serve one Afghan family to resettle in Los Angeles. We will keep you posted on our progress with this outreach.


Sunday School

We will wrap up part 2 of the lesson on “God’s Empowering Presence” this Sunday and start a new topic on January 16th. We will study this book: WIN THE DAY by Mark Batterson. You will learn how to build 7 life-changing habits that will help you to stress less and accomplish more! Pick up a copy of this book. You can join us in person in Chapel 2 or join us through Zoom.


Special Thanksgiving Offering

We are collecting a Special Thanksgiving Offering to support urgent needs in the global mission field. This year, 25% of the donation will be given to support Habibi International’s N. Iraq Refugee Relief. The other 75% will support Taiwan West Coast Mission ministries. Please write: 2021 Special Thanksgiving Offering” in the memo or on the offering envelope.


Donation Receipt Deadline

The expiration dates for 2021 donation receipts are as follows:

Check Offering: Ends 1/9/2022 (Check issued date MUST be on or before: 12/31/2021). On your check memo, please specify "2021 offering".

Cash Offering: Ends 1/9/2022. Please write "2021 offering" on the envelope.

Credit card and Online Offering: Ends 12/31/2021 Pacific Time 12:00 a.m.

Send by mail: Postmarked on or before 01/9/2022.


Vibrant Community Groups

We will continue their meeting through Zoom this week. You can contact your leader for Zoom info.

Family Life: John john_shao@yahoo.com

Sunday Vibrant Community: Jack hijacko@gmail.com

ThrYve: yiki.cheng@gmail.com

Lighthouse: Andrew andrewlamcpa@yahoo.com

Women’s Groups: Anni wonganniy@yahoo.com

1 view0 comments

Recent Posts

See All